Our mission at Acres of Fun is to spark a child’s natural curiosity to learn by engaging them in a fun classroom environment and providing a research-based, school-readiness curriculum, which will enhance their development and consequently prepare them to enter into kindergarten confident and ready to be successful.
- To provide a safe and loving environment
- To create an environment that stimulates interest and promotes learning
- To help children develop curiosity about the world, confidence as a learner, creativity, imagination, and personal initiative
- To help children develop relationships of mutual trust and respect, with adults and peers
- To teach children problem solving skills and decision making abilities, which will make competent citizens in the future
- To develop emergent literacy skills, including oral communication, knowledge of print and letters, phonemic and phonological awareness, and vocabulary comprehension development
- To promote math and science skills
- To incorporate all of the above in a learn-through-play philosophy, everything will be FUN!