SUMMER VPK PROGRAM
STARTS SUMMER OF 2017
- FREE BEFORE & AFTER CARE (in normal classroom setting with meals provided)
- ONLY 8 SEATS AVAILABLE SO APPLY NOW
- Acres of fun is one of only three in the county offering the program.
Benefits of early education and the VPK program
- The most important growth and development in the brain happens by the age of five.
- The early years are the learning years. A child’s ability to be attentive and to follow directions emerges in the early years. Structured early learning fosters these abilities for later success in school and in life.
- Pre-K prepares children to be ready for school. Children who participate in high-quality early childhood education programs develop better language skills, score higher in school-readiness tests and have better social skills and fewer behavioral problems once they enter school. They are also better prepared for Kindergarten, especially in the areas of pre-reading, pre-math and social skills.
- Pre-K promotes a love of learning in children. Pre-K enhances what a child learns at home and instills a love of life-long learning.